Friends Friday: The Girl In The Moonlight


I’m very happy to welcome you on my blog! You can please introduce yourself to my readers.

Hello! Thank you SO MUCH for having me! I am a blogger, by day and by night! I am in love with McFly, reading and writing. Each of these are likely to be always on my mind! Reading and writing have always excited me and, in turn allow me to be in my own little bubble of words! My bubble is my favourite place to be!



Where do we find your blog and how long have you been blogging? 

You can find my blog here, if you wish:
thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.com 

I have been blogging for over a year and the decision to start blogging is my favourite decision so far! I adore my little space on the internet, not only as it's the perfect place to let my thoughts out on a certain topic or talk about something I love, but also because the community is such a wonderfully welcoming and friendly place!

What is your favourite topic to blog about? 
I love to blog about something I've experienced, something I've realised or something I really believe in. These "thoughts" kind of posts are what my blog was originally all about and I'm glad I'm still writing these posts! Equally, though, I love writing and posting short stories because they're the posts that I get childishly excited about writing!

Do you judge a book by it’s cover? 
Although, when it comes to books, I will read the blurb before making a final decision, I do love a pretty book! I don't believe it affects me overly but it is awesome to pick up a beautiful book!

Which book character would you switch places with?
This is a tough one as there are so many fantastic characters to choose from! I fell deeply in love with Billy Buskin from Giovanna Fletcher's Billy and Me and adored the character of Sophie May, so I think I'd enjoy switching places with Sophie! I would also love to be Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games because I love Peeta and Gale!

Have you ever seen a movie you liked better than the book? 
I don't think so! I'm open to the idea of preferring a film, but so far, I'm not sure that I have. There is, however, the question of Harry Potter. It's not that I prefer the films - the series are some of my favourite books ever -, it's that I see the films and the books as separate. I don't see them as separate in that the adaptations aren't like the books (I think the adaptations are FAB), I just adore both the books and the films as separate affairs... if that makes sense!

Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?
As much as I understand the appeal of eBooks, I will always be a book supporter! Paperbacks are probably my favourite as they take up less room (and being a book fan and a book blogger, storage can be an issue!) and they're lovely to feel but I LOVE reading hardcovers because they're so special! My most recent hardcover was The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks and it felt awesome to read.

Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
There are three authors I would lovelovelove to meet: Nicholas Sparks, Giovanna Fletcher and Paige Toon. Nicholas Sparks makes me cry with every novel he writes and I imagine I would be completely uncool if I met him, gushing over how I've dreamed of the male characters he's created, begging him to write me one! Giovanna Fletcher's first novel Billy and Me is one of my absolute favourites, like Paige Toon's novels! Both of these ladies are absolutely lovely and they're my two favourite female authors; I love following their journeys!

Have you ever given away a book for a special reason to a special person?
I have lent my Nicholas Sparks books (with metaphorical written contracts to each receiver that they cannot so much as fold over a page) to many people as they've agreed, after my relentless talking of a story or relationship, that they must read it! I love doing this as it's exciting to get their reactions to parts in the novels and having a chat about how wonderful his novels are!

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my questions love. It was great to have you on my blog! Who will be next? Come and see next friday. 



1 Kommentare

  1. Thank you again for this! I love this series and am so happy to be involved!

    ReplyDelete