Paperback Summer Challenge

#PaperbackSummer is here! Sorry, I know I am a week late to this, anyway I wanted to share my thoughts and my book pile with you. #PaperbackSummer gives you the perfect opportunity to get down your TBR of paperbacks. The challenge is running through June, July & August. You simply need to read as many paperbacks as you can. Thank you to the lovely Sophie from Reviewed the Book and Suze from Librarian Lavender for coming up with another brillant reading challenge I'm happy to take part in.

At the moment I have approximately 75 paperbacks to choose from and of various genres. Sounds crazy but I know I am not the only one with this huge amount of books. I've gone through my paperpacks no matter if I have bought them myself, been given them for a review or won them in a giveaway I want to read them all. Surely I am not expecting to read all of them as I am sure there will be other books I will get and want to read. Therefore I choose a pile of 25 books for my personal paperpack summer. Most of these books have been sitting on my shelf forever and waiting to be read because I became more and more attached to digital copies this year. I want get back to read more paperbacks as I have just read three (that sounds even more insane!) in 2015 so far.

Here are the books im hoping to read this summer 
Paige Toon
The Sun In Her Eyes
 Thirteen Weddings
 
Nicola Doherty
Girls on Tour
 
Ali Harris
The First Last Kiss
 
Guillaume Musso
Vielleicht Morgen
Hannah Beckerman
The Dead Wife's Handbook

Ali McNamara
From Nothing Hill With Love ... Actually

Jessica Thompson
Paper Swans 

Lucy Robinson
The Day We Dissapeared
The Unfinished Symphony of You & Me

Colette Caddle
First We Take Manhatten

Jill Mansell
Three Amazing Things About You

Anna McPartlin 
The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes

Harriet Evans 
Rules of Dating a Romatic Hero

Nicolas Barreau
 The Ingredients of Love

Rachael  Lucas 
Sealed With A Kiss

Maria Duffy 
One Wish

Lori Nelson Spielman 
The Life List

Amanda Prowse 
Will You Remember Me?

 Rowan Coleman
The Memory Book

Miranda Dickinson 
Welcome To My World

  Melissa Hill
 The Last To Know

 Gillian Flynn
 Gone Girl

 Smantha Young
Into the Deep

  Lindsey Kelk
About A Girl

 Lucy-Anne Holmes
Just a Girl, Standing in Front of a Boy
 
Have you signed up for paperback summer? What is your pile for the paperback summer? 
I'd love to hear from you!

2 Kommentare

  1. Such a great selection, enjoy reading! And thanks for joining us :). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the challenge =) I am running the Book Blog awards this year for the 2nd year in a row and wanted to let you know nominations are open until October 31st . There are 15 awards up for grabs this year. You may nominate your own blog or ask your readers to nominate you. Readers vote on November 15th.
    Please leave a comment on my blog or tweet me @emancipatedmimi or my co-host @QuratulainR to get the badge to add to your site. You may use it to encourage your readers to vote for your blog on Nov 15th. The awards are intended to be fun and exciting, and get your blog some exposure as well. Hope you will join =) I'm usually on Twitter so tweet me anytime with questions or comments =)
    NOMINATE here: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kkntQ2xPpTaBcw-5OlDwUMMp1J11psxKS2Pvzi3TQ6k/viewform
    VOTE HERE on Nov 15: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uKrnRIt0X7x489A3N60BC4InisHZRR8TVVFQBiCF12E/viewform

    ReplyDelete