Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I’ve Read Only One Book From, But Need To Read More

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This Tuesday's theme is...
Top Ten Authors I’ve Read Only One
Book From, But Need To Read More

It's been a long time since I published my last Top Ten List... Since I started my own blog last year in December I've been lucky enough to have been introduced to many new authors I have never heard of before. This week's top 10 focuses on authors I've only read one book from but I'm definitely curious to check out more of their work.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've read my first Melissa Hill novel this year called A Gift to Remember. I love loved loved it. Review coming soon! I can’t believe I’ve only read one of her books. I think Melissa Hill is a brialliant writer. I truly enjoyed reading this book and I can't wait to pick up more of her books.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shame on me, I know! Fairytale of New York was a magical read. After I finished it I wanted to run to the next bookstore and buy all of her published books so far. Now, all of her books are waiting on my bookshelf to be read.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm in the middle of reading You had me at Merlot at the moment. Her writing style is unlike any other. She makes me happy when nobody else can. I just have to pick up some of her writing and I'm in giggles after a few pages. Can't wait to fininsh You had me at Merlot and pick up 12 Days of Christmas.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A few months ago I received an unexpected review request. Self-pub author Kristen Morgen asked me to read and review her debut novel Broken Glass. I was blown away how heart-warming, well writing and romantic her debut was. I need more!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The only novel I have read by Juliet Madison is February or Forever. Unfortunately I haven't managed to read more of her books.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Carole has many, many novels to her name, but I’ve only ever read her short story Christmas Wish which I very adored. I want to read her other novels too just need to make time to actually read them!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not too long ago I've read my my first novel by Sugar Jamison. Gentlemen Prefer Curves was a fantastic and enjoyable read. Review follows closer to the pub date. Can't wait to read more of her books.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I so enjoyed reading Ignoring Identity (review coming soon!)! I can't wait to read whatever she is writing now and will have in store for us in the future.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have to admit I was not a big fan of Giovannas debut novel Billy and Me. Although I want to give her another chance to change my mind about her writing, so I bought You're The One That I Want, still waiting on my bookshelf to be read.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am dying to get her new novel in my hands! I so enjoyed reading her debut novel Safe & Sound. I can tell you that her debut novel is on of my favourite books I have read this year. It was an emotional read. I was in tears after a few pages. Wonderful storyline and characters. Can't wait for more.
Which authors are on your top 10 list? I'd love to hear from you.
 

0 Kommentare