Dreaming With Open Eyes on holiday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear wonderful readers of Dreaming With Open Eyes,

It's time to take a break. I've been very busy the last couple of weeks. Things changed in my personal life, especially my working situation. As part of my media designer apprenticeship I'm doing internship at an ad agency. It's been a wonderful experience so far and I'm very happy it's not over yet. Even though my body is in desperate need of a holiday. A weekend to relax is just not enough anymore. I've been looking forward to my summer holiday for months. I'm so happy that I could win my best friend to go on holiday in Ireland this year with me. Especially because I am very familiar with Ireland I planned our whole trip. We will visit the following places in our 8 days stay: Dublin, Galway (and the Conemara area), Limerick, Killarney (and the Ring of Kerry area), Dingle and probably a little bit more. So you lovely lot can imagine our schedule is pretty packed but I can't wait to finally hop on the plane to see all those wonderful places. What is the first thing which I'll back in my suitcase? My kindle! I'm not sure I'll have much time to read but just in case I'm gettin bored :P

For all those reasons it means there will be no reviews or other blog posts during this time. I'll hopefully catch a WiFi from time to time so I at least can be in touch on Twitter or Instagram with you. I already promised a lot of tweeps I'll prepare a report of my holiday and post it here on my blog when I'm back from my holiday. Keep your eyes open for that! I wish you all a wonderful time.
Have you been on holiday this year? I'd love to hear from you.

(goodbye in irish)

1 Kommentare